Criminal case opened after car park attack in Moscow
Police detained 15 people involved in the raider seizure of a car park.
A criminal case has been initiated after an attempted raider attack on Bibirevo garage-building complex (GBC) in northeastern Moscow. So far, the raiders have been charged with only one article of the Criminal Code, Hooliganism.
As the CrimeRussia reported previously, late on January 29, unknown persons attempted a raider seizure of a car park on Pleshcheeva Street. The media said that between 20 and 40 people had come to the car park wearing camouflage clothing, some wore body armor. The raiders were armed with non-lethal pistols and crowbars. The bandits tried to break down the door and burst into the GBC office. They broke all the windows in the building and were throwing smoke bombs. Besides, the raiders broke surveillance cameras. Eventually, a man was hospitalized with a gunshot wound. It is still unclear whether the injured was from the guards or the raiders. Law enforcers managed to detain 15 people involved in the conflict.
REN TV said Mig-Servis CEO Igor Sery had masterminded the raider attack on Bibirevo GBC. The motive was explained as an attempt to "reclaim his territory." According to REN TV’s version, Bibirevo GBC had been illegally seized before, back in 2012. Sery‘s company was trying to get the car park back through court, but no legal methods worked. The man reported that during the incident a Mig-Servis man got a neck wound.
Yet another scandal involving Boris Dubrovsky is looming in the Chelyabinsk region. The Governor is determined to resettle Uraim and Severny Klyuch villages against the will of their residents. Kolyma Governor Sergei Nosov suggested Dubrovsky to drive the people into bright future with iron hands. In fact, the future is bright mostly for Nosov and Dubrovsky – not for the resettled villagers.