Two Russian children get oil burns during cook’s show in Turkish hotel

Two Russian children get oil burns during cook’s show in Turkish hotel
Photo: E1.ru

During a show, the cook accidentally poured burning oil on people.

Two children from Russia received burns from burning oil, which was accidentally poured during a dinner at a Turkish hotel, Yekaterinburg's portal E1.ru reports with reference to the father of the victims.

According to the man, eight people were injured. The cook made a mistake during the show, and poured burning oil on people. Three victims are currently in a hospital, including two boys of 3.5 years old and 10 years old.

“It was hell. You have no idea how the child was yelling. He burned, clothes burned out, but we managed to take them off. Eight people were injured, they were burning. Among them are my two sons. One of them has burns of 2 and 3 degrees. He is not able to fly back home, we will stay for several days in Turkey. The second son has a burned arm and the head,” his father told the publication.

The man said that he has no complaints to the Club Paradiso hotel, where the incident occurred, as its owners took the blame for the incident in full and paid for the treatment and their flight to Russia.

 

Tags: Turkey
Discuss

Recommended

1 / 3