St. Petersburg: 2-y.o. child gets poisoned with oxybutyrate drug
The child has been hospitalized in serious condition.
In the Leningrad region, a two-year-old boy has been taken to hospital in serious condition. Doctors diagnosed him with acute oral poisoning with oxybutyrate. According to the classification, this drug is narcotic.
A plastic bottle with white liquid was seized from the apartment where the child lived. Presumably, it was left unattended, and the boy decided to taste it.
A criminal case has been initiated.