Security inspector of Magnit dies of drug overdose at meeting
Criminal case into the incident was initiated.
Moscow police are determining circumstances of death of a man who was responsible for fire safety at the multiple store Magnit. He was taken to a hospital in an ambulance car from an important meeting. The incident took place in July. Doctors were unable to save him, reports REN TV. According to the medical conclusion, the employee of Magnit died of an overdose with drugs that contained amphetamine.
On August 18, law enforcers initiated a criminal case under article Illegal drug trafficking. The victim is not a defendant in the case. Unknown party who had sold the drugs to the man is going to become one. Three bags with prohibited substances were found among the man’s items.