Schoolboy swallows poison because teacher took away his gasoline canister and ax
The boy wanted to scare his offenders and ended up in the hospital.
In the Volgograd Region, an eighth grade student of a school in the Danilovsky District was hospitalized after drinking an unknown substance during a lesson, which, according to preliminary data, was rat poison. The teenager, 14, decided to scare his offenders and brought an ax, two kitchen knives and a canister of gasoline into the classroom. The teacher took away the weapon, and the boy swallowed some liquid in protest, after which he felt bad, the regional publication v1.ru reports.
A large-scale check is taking place in the rural school. It is known that the teenager did not threaten his classmates, but simply demonstrated the weapon. None of the five children in the class was hurt, the help of a psychologist was not required.
The student could have come up with the idea of bringing weapons to intimidate bullies against the news of student Vladislav Roslyakov, 18, who shot fellow students and staff at the Kerch Polytechnic College on October 17 and also set off a bomb in the canteen. Then, 21 people died, about 50 were injured.
The State Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region is waiting for changes. The new chief from Moscow - General Plugin - plans to upend the St. Petersburg policemen completely. Interior Minister Kolokoltsev approves this idea.