Novosibirsk: second grader poisons 13 schoolchildren with rat poison
Children were lavaged, no of them died.
A second-grader in the School No. 2 in the town of Chany, the Novosibirsk Region, brought granules with rat poison from home and treated his classmates, as a result of which 13 people were taken to the CDH, where they were given a gastric lavage. Prior to that, at least eight people complained of nausea and sore throat. To be safe, a teacher took the whole class to the doctors. The incident was reported by the press service of the regional Prosecutor’s Office and the ICR’s Investigative Directorate.
At first, the teachers thought that the children got poisoned in the school cafeteria. Now, the law enforcement bodies have questions to the child’s parents. The regional Ministry of Education intends to launch its own probe.