Kerch college shooting: victims’ number increases to 20 people
44 people remain in hospitals of the Crimea and Krasnodar.
The number of victims of the tragedy in Kerch college increased to 20; the bodies of the dead were identified. RIA Novosti quotes the city administration. Most of the dead are students, 6 of which are minors. 15 people died immediately after the explosion, the rest - in the hospital. 44 people remain in hospitals of the Crimea and Krasnodar. Seven of them are in a critical condition. The condition of the three wounded is assessed as severe. Today, the injured are to be transferred from Kerch to leading medical centers in Russia, which are located in Moscow, Simferopol, and Krasnodar.
The work of the college will be temporarily suspended. According to officials of the Mayor's office, the educational institutions will continue to work and will be taken under enhanced protection by employees of the Rosgvardiya.
Recall that in the afternoon of October 17, an explosion occurred in the college; the 4th year student, Vladislav Roslyakov, arranged shooting. Later, the body of 18-year-old shooter Vladislav Roslyakov was found in the college library. One of his classmates said that a guy allegedly shared a desire to shoot everyone. At the same time, the National Anti-Terrorism Committee began searching for possible organizers of the explosion. The investigators are now working with members of the Roslyakov’s family. The father, with whom the guy did not live together, was detained for questioning. The case over an attack on the college reclassified from a terrorist act to Murder (part 2 of Art. 105 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation). Crimea declared a three-day mourning.
The list of the dead:
1) Stepanenko Sergey Alexandrovich, 30.08.2003
2) Roman Karymov, 16.09.1997
3) Ustenko Lyudmila Alexandrovna, 15.10.1953
4) Perepelkin Egor Andreevich, 09.04.1999
5) Zhuravleva Anna Alexandrovna, 27.12.1998
6) Verdibozhenko Vladislav Evgenevich, 23.08.2003
7) Kerova Alina Sergeevna, 28.05.2002
8) Lysenko Ruslan Valerevich, 03.11.2000
9) Dzhuraev Ruden Rishatovich, 21.11.2001
10) Lazarev Vladislav Vitalevich, 06.09.1999
11) Lavrinovich Alexey Vitalevich, 12.09.1999
12) Florensky Nikita, 26.06.2002
13) Pipenko Danil Igorevich, 29.08.2002
14) Chegerest Darya Alexandrovna, 15.10.2002
15) Roslyakov Vladislav Igorevich, 02.05.2000
16) Moiseenko Alexander Vladimirovich, 27.06.1972
17) Baklanova Anastasia Vyacheslavovna, 11.01.1991
18) Baklanova Svetlana Y., 12.07.1961
19) Kudryavtseva Larisa Borisovna, 14.03.1956
20) Boldina Ksenia Alexandrovna, 28.11.2000
The release of authoritative thief-in-law Tariel Oniani (Taro) became a milestone event for the criminal world. The conflict with followers of Ded Khasan was put on hold for the duration of his almost 10-year-old prison term – the rival parties were waiting for the first steps of Taro. However, the law enforcement authorities decided to procrastinate the intrigue further and detained the crowned thief for 40 days immediately after his release. Still, taking that ‘thief № 1’ Shakro Molodoy is serving a prison term, his successor Shishkan keeps low profile, while other thieves-in-law are either abroad or disorganized, Taro has a chance to reassert himself as a serious power.