Fourth suspect in shooting case in Krasnodar arrested, 30 people participated in conflict

Fourth suspect in shooting case in Krasnodar arrested, 30 people participated in conflict

New details of the shooting.

Anna Pushkina, an assistant to the head of the Investigative Department of the Investigative Committee in the Krasnodar region for media relations, said that the fourth suspect in the case of a shootout in Krasnodar was arrested.

“The Oktyabrsky District Court of Krasnodar, at the request of the investigating authorities, chose a preventive measure in the form of detention for the duration of the preliminary investigation [two months] against the fourth suspect in the case of the conflict in Krasnodar,” Pushkina said.

The department said that the conflict occurred between "a group of citizens coming from the republics of the North Caucasus," and at the time of the brawl at least 30 people were present at the scene. One person died, two more were injured, Yuga media reports. 

In the status of suspects there are four people. Three were previously arrested.

Earlier in Adler, security forces detained five participants in the armed conflict that occurred on the night of August 21 in Krasnodar. It was reported that more than 10 people became participants in the shootout. Ilyas Vanatov, a 27-year-old native of Dagestan, died of injuries in the hospital.

The shootout, according to some reports, occurred after a quarrel over music. The companies on the street did not like the sounds coming from Lada. They are not very politely asked to make the sound quieter, after which the conflict began.

After the shootout, the investigating authorities opened a criminal case into hooliganism committed by a group of persons (part 2 of article 213 of the Criminal Code) and murder (part 1 of article 105 of the Criminal Code). Authorities called the incident a domestic conflict.

Discuss

Recommended

1 / 3