“Putin forever!” Unreplied questions and comments during Putin’s phone-in
Many of the questions do not require any answers but express the attitude of Russians towards what is happening in the country.
This year, a phone-in with Russian President Vladimir Putin, which was held June 7 in the Gostiny Dvor, lasted 4 hours and 20 minutes. In total, more than 2 million appeals have been submitted. Putin answered 73 questions.
However, the most exciting questions remained unanswered. Social networks publish what appeared during the live broadcast on interactive screens in the studio. Many of the questions initially do not require any answers but express the attitude of Russians towards what is happening in the country. Many of them are rhetorical, others are not even questions, but a statement.
- And I have no questions... I understand everything...
- Work on two posts – as the President and the Prime-Minister.
- You have been at the helm for so many years. Do not you think that it is a monarchy?
- When will you appoint an adequate government in our country?
- Is it normal - the President solves the problems of the governors?
- The Prime-Minister says that there is no money in the country, and the Central Bank Head states that there is a lot of money in the country... Do they live in different countries?
- Why are all the phone-ins staged? Is Putin afraid of the truth?
- What glasses do you wear when you look at the country?
- Are not you tired of holding the office of the President?
- Will you change the Constitution for the future presidency?
- Change the Constitution! Extend the term! Putin forever!
- I'm tired of the war.
- When will Moscow be governed by indigenous Muscovites?
- Many people are cursing your pension reform, as well as you and your government chaired by Medvedev.
- When will Medvedev stop complicating lives of Russians?
- Why do the same people occupy ministerial chairs? Why do we have bananas two times cheaper than apples? Are we a banana republic?
- Why does the Ministry of Finance seek salvation of the country's economy in the pocket of a pensioner?
- Do your government and Deripaska people rob people for the sake of Fabergé eggs and yachts?
- The oligarchy forever?
- Why does not Kudrin want to work in rubber boots, apron and gloves at the tanneries until age 65?
- Vladimir Vladimirovich, will your May decree will pick Russians' pockets once again?
- When will Russia allocate money for Russia itself?
- When will prices stop growing?
- Why do you sell Siberia to the Chinese for a penny?
- Why does the country have money for tanks, bombs, planes, machine guns and no money for a man?
Major general Igor Vasiliev, Head of the Engineering Support Service of the Federal Protection Service (FPS), and lieutenant general Ulitin subordinate to him are currently in the middle of a scandal. However, it is unlikely that they lose their posts. Reportedly, the two generals are just the tip of the huge corruption iceberg in the law enforcement structures. This is not the first embezzlement episode in their careers.