Assistant of Rosprirodnadzor Head arrested upon case of 15 million rubles fraud
Dmitry Valenza with accomplice promised the Acting Head of the Central Federal District Rosprirodnadzor Department a positive impact on results of the official investigation against him.
The Preobrazhensky Court of Moscow arrested assistant of Rosprirodnadzor Head Dmitry Valenza. The official is suspected of trying to get 15 million rubles for a positive decision on the results of the investigation against a Ministry's senior official. He is charged with part 4 of Art. 159 of the Criminal Code (Attempted Swindling on an especially large scale).
Dmitry Valenza will spend two months in custody - until February 27, 2017. A spokeswoman of the court said that the crime partner, businessman Rafis Kupkenov, is placed under house arrest. It should be noted that the accused pleaded guilty during the interrogation by the investigators.
As previously the CrimeRussia reported, Valenza and general director of Gazprom Teploenergo Kazan LLC Rafis Kupkenov promised Acting Head of the Rosprirodnadzor Department of the Central Federal District Konstantin Eliseev to positively affect the outcome of the official investigation against him. For their services criminals asked for 15 million rubles. Negotiations were conducted with the participation of Kupkenov, whom Valenza knew from the time of his work in the Ministry of Education of Tatarstan as the Minister's assistant.
The suspects were detained red-handed in the restaurant of Japanese cuisine at the Moscow Varshavskoe highway on December 26. The MID ICR in Moscow has opened a criminal case against men under Swindling, because the investigators felt that Valenza and Kupkenov did not intend to help Eliseev.
Despite the fact that 2 years have passed since the criminal disassembly that turned into a slaughterhouse, the exact picture of what happened at the Elements restaurant on December 14, 2015, is still uncertain. The investigation of criminal cases and a whole series of major detentions, which entailed events of that evening, continue to this day. None of those who were involved in extortion, shoot-out and the protection of criminals has not yet been convicted. The CrimeRussia reconstructs the chronicle of the events of that day on the information available in the public domain and video recordings from CCTV cameras.
In the request sent by the Dozhd TV channel, there were no documents confirming violations committed by deputy Alexey Yezubov, said Natalya Poklonskaya, the head of the State Duma's commission for the control of declarations.